Love new percussion techniques:
Six months in and still drowning in stuff!
We’ll start with what’s sold:
- Graphic Novel
- Vintage Gerber Baby (rough shape)
- Sewing Pattern
- Sewing Pattern #2
- 1 PM Figurine
Graphic Novel… I think. It was from Dark Horse and I know I read it and liked it well enough, but not enough that I wanted to keep it to re-read.
Vintage Gerber Baby — oh, this poor baby doll was in sad shape. He had major degradation of the rubber on his left side. (right if you’re looking at him.) But in the right clothes he’ll still be cute and I picked him up in a huge box-lot, which has already paid for itself, so anything that sells now is a bonus. My awesome buyer sent me extra money when she noticed how expensive the shipping turned out to be.
Sewing Pattern — Plus sized, brand new, and highly customizable.
Cookbook — Diabetes cookbook with a very odd address that meant I had to reach out to the customer and go “huh?”
Sewing Pattern #2 — Plus sized, brand new, easy-sew pattern
1 Precious Moments — A little angel ornament. Almost done with these and I cannot wait.
So, the problem with selling stuff, is that now I have to LIST stuff. OY!
Until next month! Happy selling and buying!
I do these to be accountable to someone, even if it’s just the net. Let’s see if I did anything on this list. I know I was busy…
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
- Sell 60 items this year (5/month) <– Sold a pair of shoes, 3 sewing patterns, doll, 2 books, 1 Precious Moments Figurine, 1 DS cartridge, and a set of magnets. Total count = 32
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– More than a quarter of the base now finished
- Blog 2X a week on Bittersuites <– I managed once a week… Changing this goal. I am going to try for blogging every f’ing day and see if I can force myself to keep on a schedule. Even if that means the occasional post is “still alive.”
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–I am so behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
Edit B.P. art book
- Edit C.J. short story
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP <– Hired a VA – to be known here as C – she’s making templates for me.
- Exercise 3X a week : T, TH, S
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such.
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.