Todrick is incredibly, incredibly talented.
So, it’s my feeling that protest songs from the 60s shouldn’t actually still be relevant, and YET…..
Oops… I think I missed a couple of months. Let’s see if anything else got done.
- Complete Short Stories:
- GG — updated this one
- Complete Novels:
- K&N — I have done a few chapters on this
- Sell 72 items this year (6/month): 1 set of napkin rings, 1 pattern, 1 hexbug (Total count: 12)
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy <– not yet
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– I have no idea where this project is right now.
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– *snickers* This goal is getting more ridiculous every time I look at it. But I did manage to post more and comment more this month than the last six.
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–At this point, I’ll settle for one.
- Podcast flash stories <– I put this on here as a goal? What was I smoking?
- Create audiobook for CBE
- Let go of 1000 things: 450 (From a yard sale that didn’t actually happen, I’ve divested a *lot*)
- Get conversion therapy banned in my county and state.
- Edit C.J. short story <– Still a horrible friend who hasn’t done this.
- Stop drinking soda — FAIl. Utter FAIL. I will try starting this again.
- NEW GOAL: Exercise 5X a week — Actually joined a gym. Started going 3X a week to start. (Current avg 1.4)
- Update Patreon – Um, I am not a patron for five people. Shall we count that?
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP
- Finish 4 crafts:
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such. <– so, um, yeah, have the LLC registered.
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.