Today is rather a non-entity. There was work, and coming home, and dinner, and YouTube videos, but nothing spectacular. It’s just a day. I have had no deep thoughts and no spectacular insights. Though I did hear a cool story about a St. Louis housewife who channelled a truly wicked amount of novels, poetry, etc.
I need to do the back cover copy for a book and actually finish my nano words for the day, but I am feeling stunningly unmotivated. Still, I want to have the number be at least over 3K by the time I post tomorrow.
Nano Word Count: 2742
eBay Sales: Funko Pop
- I was *not* on a teleconference today – at all
- The rain was gentle today
- I have no shame in going to bed before 10PM
Today was a second day filled with a 6 hour telecon. Anyone who has spent any time on a teleconference knows they aren’t fun. When they are actually 6 hours long… I am pretty sure my brain tried to escape through my ears and my soul was leaking from my eyes. Still, I have survived and paid enough attention that I was able to take down my actions from the meeting. And I had a wonderful coworker who was willing to bring me food from the cafe while I was trapped in meeting Hell.
It’s Nano, but I haven’t really gotten into it yet. Though I actually started this year. That is a step in the right direction. And if I push through tonight, I will actually be able to catch up.
Nano Word Count: 1740 (hopefully, that will change by the end of the night)
Ebay Sales: 2 Penny dolls, an air filter, 1 book, and a thermometer
- The teleconference from Hell is finally done
- Finally got approval for a thing I wanted to do at work
- My new VA is awesome
Monday once again. Off I go to work, dear cousins.
I am hoping that I don’t have any meetings until after ten, but that’s probably not going to happen.
Nano words: 1701
EBay: pattern, book, earrings
Next Door: 8 butterfly glasses
1) That I am still mobile for all that my knees and hips complain
2) That my CT calmed down so that I can use my thumb again
3) That mobile games exist and are short enough that I can play a little bit before work or while waiting in line
You can friend me as eoen on the nanowrimo.org site 🙂 !
One day to Halloween. The decor is actually out before the day. This is a triumph.
I am wearing one of my Halloween dresses and planning on tomorrow’s. Part of me wants to try to do victory rolls to go with it, but the saner half keeps reminding me that it took me more than an hour to do it last time and I will not get up early to do it on a work day.
At any rate, the traffic tonight is awful, since there is wet death from above. (That would be rain for the non-Virginians in the crowd. Not to be confused with white death from above — snow) That means 80s on the Pandora app and me singing at full voice as much as possible.
1) That the Confide App exists
2) That the bronchitis and asthma have not dropped my voice too low to sing Bangles songs.
3) That my family is willing to indulge in Halloween decor.
EBay: chess pieces, and a Sleepy the dwarf figurine.
Is it really only Tuesday? This is going to be a long week.
So, I am going to bed early and giving people the reminder that teamtrees.org exists and that we all need air to breathe.
1) my prescriptions were ready on time
2) Pandora lets me play 80s music whenever I want
3) Astonishing Legends did a podcast on a true crime that has sent me seeking further information and desperately wanted to write my profile of the killer and/or add it to a book.
1) The rainbow I saw on the way home tonight.
2) 1800Junk for hauling the mattress out of my bedroom and the sofa out of the living room so I didn’t have to
3) That my boss trusts me to cover for him when he’s out