Monthly Archives: January 2017
And that’s it for this year! Not a bad deal actually.
- Return to Oz Storybook — Got this from Savers and it looked brand new to me. Hope it made a collector happy.
- Metal Enamel Napkin Rings — Picked these up in a lot with a bunch of other napkin rings. I’ve already paid off the lot. This is just gravy now, which makes me very happy.
- Book of Polish Poems — Picked this up from Savers. It’s beautiful. I wish I could read it.
- Sandman Book — I love Neil G. I really do. I hope this is going to another fan.
- KitchenAid Mixer cover — This was my Mom’s but she used it once and decided it wasn’t worth it.
- The Dovekeepers book — This is actually a part of a fundraising group of books which is for specifically a Super Secret Project.
- Sherlock Holmes Puzzles book — Also part of a fundraising group of books.
- Values to Action book — Also one of those darned fundraising books.
- Twas the Night Before Christmas — Another part of my Savers pile. 🙂
- Precious Moments Figure — Selling these for a friend. Pretty sure I’m down to three left.
- Calvin & Hobbes book — Got the slipcased collection, so I’ve been selling my regular books. I’m always happy that someone else will get a smile out of them.
- Vintage birdhouse ornament — one of the oldest items in my shop. Pretty sure I’ve taken a loss on it, but at least it’s sold.
Now, you’d think that New Years would mean a lot of changes to the goals. Not so much. I’ve still got too much to do, too little time to do it, and the focus of a caffeinated kitten.
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
- K&N —
Sell 60 items this year (5/month)<– 1 set of napkin rings, KitchenAid Mixer Cover, 1 Figurine, 1 ornament and 8 book Total = 69 GOAL MET!!!!
- NEW GOAL: Sell 72 items this year (6/month)
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– Nope.
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– *snickers*
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–I am so behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
- Let go of 1000 things: 318
- NEW GOAL: Get conversion therapy banned in my county and state.
- Edit C.J. short story
- Stop drinking soda — Started this 11/26/16 22 / 28 Days. I am counting any month which is above 95% soda-free to be a success
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP
- Exercise 3X a week : T, TH, S
- Finish 4 crafts:
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such. <– so, um, yeah, have the LLC registered.
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.