Oh, Mel Brooks, you are a freaking genius.
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Starting the year off with a new goal, to get to having 200 active listings in my eBay store. 🙂 We’ll see how that goes.
- Mere Christianity by CS Lewis — picked up the entire set of CS Lewis books at a thrift store. And one by one I’ve been selling them off.
- 4 woven napkin rings — still working through all of these. I think more than half of the napkin rings are gone now.
I’ve still got too much to do, too little time to do it, and the focus of a caffeinated and sugared-up kitten. There are a couple new goals.
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
- K&N —
- Sell 72 items this year (6/month): 1 napkin rings, 1 book (Total count: 2)
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– Nope.
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– *snickers* This goal is getting more ridiculous every time I look at it.
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–I am so behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
- Let go of 1000 things: 318
- Get conversion therapy banned in my county and state.
- Edit C.J. short story
- Stop drinking soda — Started this 11/26/16 35/51 Days. I am counting any month which is above 95% soda-free to be a success
- NEW GOAL: Exercise 5X a week
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP
- Exercise 3X a week : T, TH, S
- Finish 4 crafts:
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such. <– so, um, yeah, have the LLC registered.
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.