Monthly Archives: September 2016
Eight months in and plenty of stuff still to go!
We’ll start with what’s sold:
- Harry Potter Luggage Tag (Lootcrate item that is far out of my fandoms)
- Aristocats book and record (Picked this up at a thrift store with several others on sale. I got this for resale actually.)
- Circuitry pencil case (Lootcrate item that I had no use for.)
Slow, but better than last month in terms of volume. Need to get back to listing, that’s for sure.
I do these to be accountable to someone, even if it’s just the net. Let’s see if I did anything on this list. I know I was busy… Better late than never!
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
- K&N — Right, nothing done yet, but this coming weekend.
- Sell 60 items this year (5/month) <– Sold 1 pencil case, Disney record, and a Harry Potter luggage tag Total count = 36
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– More than a quarter of the base now finished
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– Wow. This was an utter failure.
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–I am so behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
- Edit C.J. short story
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP <– Hired a VA – to be known here as C – she’s making templates for me.
- Exercise 3X a week : T, TH, S
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such.
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.