Monthly Archives: November 2016
Continuing to sell stuff, sort of randomly…
- Set of 9 yellow metal napkin rings — got these at a yard sale in a big old bag of napkin rings. I’m happy they’re off to a better home.
- Cabbage Patch Kids Book — Collectors right?
- Set of ink cartridges that were expired, but new in package
- The old woman who lived in a shoe vintage toy — got this from an antique dealer years ago for practically nothing, but it was time to rehome it.
- 1 Dress pattern — multiple dress styles in one pattern. A good value I think.
- Set of 4 large purple beaded napkin rings — these flowers were the size of my hand, I swear!
- Rainbow Brite book — viva la 80s!
- Set of 4 daffodil napkin rings — metal work and quite nice.
Of course, this month means we have a special goal: WRITE 50,000 words
Join me at http://nanowrimo.org (look for eoen)
I do these to be accountable to someone, even if it’s just the net. Hey, look I scheduled this one. Wonder if I remembered to update it?
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
- K&N — Got four chapters done and figured out how to end the bloody thing. So, well, I know what I’m doing for Nano and it’s not a new project.
- Sell 60 items this year (5/month) <– Sold ink, a vintage toy, 1 pattern, 3 sets of napkin rings, and 4 book Total count = 47
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– More than a quarter of the base now finished
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– Wow. This was an utter failure.
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–I am so behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
- Edit C.J. short story
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP <– Hired a VA – to be known here as C – she’s making templates for me.
- Exercise 3X a week : T, TH, S
- Finish 3 crafts: <– finished 4 scarves for charity.
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such. <– you know, my friends are supposed to *stop* not encourage madness like this. They don’t though, they add to it. They enable me. They encourage me. Encouragement leads to contemplating buying *office buildings*. Seriously!
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.