Now, you’d think that New Years would mean a lot of changes to the goals. Not so much. I’ve still got too much to do, too little time to do it, and the focus of a caffeinated kitten.
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
Sell 60 items this year (5/month) <– 1 set of napkin rings, KitchenAid Mixer Cover, 1 Figurine, 1 ornament and 8 book Total = 69 GOAL MET!!!!
- NEW GOAL: Sell 72 items this year (6/month)
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– Nope.
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– *snickers*
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–I am so behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
- Let go of 1000 things: 318
- NEW GOAL: Get conversion therapy banned in my county and state.
- Edit C.J. short story
- Stop drinking soda — Started this 11/26/16 22 / 28 Days. I am counting any month which is above 95% soda-free to be a success
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP
- Exercise 3X a week : T, TH, S
- Finish 4 crafts:
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such. <– so, um, yeah, have the LLC registered.
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.