December 1, 2016 · 3:02 am
Of course, this month means we have a special goal: WRITE 50,000 words
Join me at http://nanowrimo.org (look for eoen) <== SO THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN.
I do these to be accountable to someone, even if it’s just the net. Hey, look I scheduled this one. Wonder if I remembered to update it?
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
- Sell 60 items this year (5/month) <– Sold ink, 1 record, 1 pattern, 1 mousepad, 1 magazine, 1 set of napkin rings, and 5 book Total = 57
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– Nope.
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– *snickers*
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–I am so behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
- NEW GOAL: Let go of 1000 things: 236
- Edit C.J. short story
- NEW GOAL: Stop drinking soda — Started this this month on 11/26
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP
- Exercise 3X a week : T, TH, S
- Finish 4 crafts: <– finished 5 scarves for charity
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such. <– so, um, yeah, have the LLC registered.
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.