March 2, 2017 · 4:27 am
I’ve still got too much to do, too little time to do it, and the focus of a caffeinated and sugared-up kitten. There are a couple new goals.
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
- Sell 72 items this year (6/month): 2 pr shoes, 2 book, 1 air freshener, 1 scarf, 1 pattern (Total count: 9)
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– Nope.
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– *snickers* This goal is getting more ridiculous every time I look at it.
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–I am so behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
- Let go of 1000 things: 318
- Get conversion therapy banned in my county and state.
- Edit C.J. short story
- Stop drinking soda — Have not been recording this per month, I will start doing that this month.
- NEW GOAL: Exercise 5X a week — Did terribly at this.
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP
- Finish 4 crafts: Finished 3 scarves for charity
- Finished Ravenclaw Bookmark
- Finished 2 scarves for charity
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such. <– so, um, yeah, have the LLC registered.
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.