Back to back meetings are pure evil. I made the choice to eat “lunch” at my lunchtime meeting because I am sick of lunchtime meetings. I also hate back to back meetings. It’s just not right.
1) The hot and salty French fries I got with dinner last night. They were some of the freshest fries I have gotten in ages.
2) instant noodles for saving my blood sugars today
3) my coworker who brings in candy for the office
EBay update: Raggedy Andy, ET figure, smurf, mythology book, record, 1960s doll, geek junk lot, Delta airlines cards,
It’s been a day. Lost an hour and a half of work this morning because the program dumped me out of it without warning. I was NOT happy. And I ended up having to work late to hit my deadlines. *sighs* That’s the working day right?
And one of my co-workers up and quit. His last day is tomorrow. He has another job, but he just *bam* decided to leave and it was a beautiful power move.
- My co-worker showing me how to detach without worrying about the work he’s leaving behind.
- That I can stream EMDR at work and focus down on my job sometimes
- The interview I just found out I’m going to have because it’s a possible new path.
Sold: Geek junk drawer lot, vintage Ewok, Little Golden Book
Yeah!! It is officially pumpkin time. Time to decorate. I just need to grab the six or seven file boxes from the basement and start changing the decor to fall. I also get to figure out my Halloween themed outfits for the month. I figure that if people can wear Holiday sweaters all through December, I can wear my Halloween stuff at any time during October. That’s fair right?
1) The dude with Pepe Le Pu on the back of his van this morning. Thanks for the smile.
2) The weird and wonderful people in my Monday night writing group. They are nuts, but honest and willing to let me be myself.
3) The car that means I am free to come and go as I please and able to haul the treasures I have found along the way.
Words written: 0 so far
EBay update: Metal Earth puzzle, Hummel, and IKEA stuffed animals