eBay Sales: 3 books, McDonald’s toys, figurine, 1 play,
#MilWordy Update: 112,914 words (4,327 words/day to complete)
I haven’t really met the 15 items every day goal with eBay. On the other hand, at least I have been listing on a regular basis.
I’m considering making a habit of not doing anything “productive” on Sundays. Just reading or doing a craft or streaming a movie or something instead. I have a hard time shutting myself down most of the time. And not working makes me twitch, which is a bad sign. I think I’m losing my ability to focus and that’s a stress signal that I need to pay attention to.
On the other hand, I have gotten to the point of posting on Medium for the first time. The interface is pretty good. Mostly plug and play. I still haven’t figured out how to properly add in photos yet. I’m also parsing through the rules on fair use about grabbing a screen cap to add to my game reviews. I think it’s necessary, but I’m not sure if I should grab the start screen or if I should snap a gameplay section. Do you have any thoughts on that?
I am trying to get ready for an auction, but the auction house has not emailed me back yet. If I don’t get a response from them, I think I’ll be doing a bunch of selling on Facebook marketplace or ebay local pick-up only. The stuff needs to go and I’d rather get a few quid… erm… bucks for it rather than just giving it away. Every penny you can towards debt right?
The printer is still not working and I was not in the mood to fuss with it today. I need to figure out how to install it on my network, it seems and I do not want to carry my printer down to the basement when it should be able to connect to the f’ing wifi with no issues. The wifi sees it. My computer sees it. I don’t understand why it’s not connecting. Grrrrr…..
- Goal: Finish 2 books & 12 short stories — 2 short story complete. 1 ready to send to beta.
- Goal: Keep a journal, even if it’s only one line per day — I need to catch up with this
- Goal: Take a photo every day and make myself a book at the end of the year. — a few days behind again. But not leaving the house makes it a challenge. (I do think a few I’ve taken are worthy of selling as prints though b/c they came out really well.)
- Goal: Complete MilWordy. — Progress, but the goal seems just out of reach for every day. But, I know that I can devote a weekend to writing soon. That should be a way to do it.
- Goal: Blog every day. — Ha ha. that is, to laugh.