eBay Sales: none
#MilWordy Update: 128,589 words (5,695 words/day to complete)
I truly wanted to do something interesting and clever today, but I couldn’t think of anything. Maybe next year I’ll be clever enough to do a little “history of April Fool’s” or something. Or maybe a collection of good jokes. Several of the YouTubers I follow managed to put out something fun, but the jokes really depend on you being long-term watchers of the channel to make sense, so I can’t recommend them to the general public.
I’ve been watching the climbing national trials on YouTube recently. I’ll do a post on that this week, I think. I like watching certain niche sports and I would like more people to watch them with me. I gobble up the Olympics in great gulps, even when it drives my family crazy.
Today was sort of chaotic. We spent the morning doing errands at the bank and getting some important paperwork filled out. Then, I had a quick phone discussion with a recruiter. Lunch was at IHOP. Then, I swear I did things this afternoon. Mostly, I think they involved resumes and things like that, but I really can’t remember anything in particular. I think I did put in a bid on some typist type work. I would be fine with that actually. I’m fairly quick at typing and I manage fairly clean copy when I do that. So, we’ll see.
I also saw a few interesting positions to apply for. Though, part of me wants to save some of them for the Unemployment hoops you need to jump through every week. I’m still waiting to find out if I’m even eligible for the stuff and for how long.
The downsizing auction we’ve been running completed tonight, even though pick-up is on Easter. It didn’t have the greatest turn-out, but I think the themed auctions that I’m planning for the rest of the year will do better. And they’ll make a significant difference for us.
Well, I suppose that’s it. Nothing really interesting. But it did get done today! Step by step, mes amis.
If you found this interesting, or you’d like to support my content, please consider buying me a coffee.
- Goal: Finish 2 books & 12 short stories — 3 short story complete. 1 in edits.
- Goal: Keep a journal, even if it’s only one line per day — Doing better with this
- Goal: Take a photo every day and make myself a book at the end of the year. — Got two photos of my new business cards on a pretty amethyst background
- Goal: Complete MilWordy. — I got started on a book (#5 in a series I started ages ago and need to finish)
- Goal: Blog every day. — Fifth day in a row.
- Goal: Modified eBay goal: List $200-$300 per day. Got $40 worth of listings today.