I do these to be accountable to someone, even if it’s just the net. Oh my! This is a bit late, isn’t it? But then, what is time but a social construct?
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
- K&N — Got four chapters done and figured out how to end the bloody thing. So, well, I know what I’m doing for Nano and it’s not a new project.
- Sell 60 items this year (5/month) <– Sold ink, a vintage toy, 1 pattern, 2 sets of napkin rings, and 1 book Total count = 42
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– More than a quarter of the base now finished
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– Wow. This was an utter failure.
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <–I am so behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
- Edit C.J. short story
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP <– Hired a VA – to be known here as C – she’s making templates for me.
- Exercise 3X a week : T, TH, S
Pie in the Sky Goals
- Start a hyper-local paper for BG. — Go door to door gathering info
- Develop an AI assistant
- Start a gentlewoman’s club — like an old-fashioned men’s club. A dining room, a bar, reading/lounge rooms, library, gaming room, media room, rentable area for weddings and like, rooms that members can sleep in for the night. Yearly membership, plus food and such. <– you know, my friends are supposed to *stop* not encourage madness like this.
Actual Bucket Goals
- Adapt forensic sniffer as a blood sugar detector
- Sail on a clipper ship
- Visit Paris (Esp. Disney Paris)
- Visit London and take the Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper tours
- Go back to Germany and visit all the places I missed and what was East Germany
- Develop a method for cleaning up space junk. Possibly using electromagnets.