November 30, 2017 · 4:53 am
There’s been some progress, but not nearly enough. Never enough. I feel like I’m stuck in quicksand and it’s all my fault.
- Edit SG — At least 90/138 as of 10-18-17, but I have a goal to get it done and back to the author by the end of the month.
- Complete Short Stories:
- Complete Novels:
- K&N —
- TBM — Working on this one.
- Sell 72 items this year (6/month): 1 on Poshmark. (Total count: 15)
- Post 12 Pc of Artwork on Etsy <– not yet
- Finish stuffed cupcake <– Found this project, but did nothing on it.
- Blog daily on Bittersuites <– LOL
- Write 12 flash stories on Wedschild’s Wanderings <– only 11 behind.
- Podcast flash stories
- Create audiobook for CBE
- Let go of 1000 things: 515
- Get conversion therapy banned in my county and state.
- Edit C.J. short story <– Still a horrible friend who hasn’t done this.
- Stop drinking soda — FAIl. Utter FAIL. I will try starting this again. I did find a caffeinated selzer I like though.
- NEW GOAL: Exercise 5X a week — Actually joined a gym. Started going 3X a week to start. (Current avg 1.4)
- Update Patreon
- Create IGB Videos
- Quarterly newsletters for IGB&GFP
- Finish 4 crafts:
2 responses to “November Goals Post”
Wow! Just compiling this list — d’ayau, it would have been enough for me! And I see I’m actually at the top of your list, unless you have someone writing a novel with the title Second Generation. And I did not know that you had a Commander of the British Empire in your stable! I hope he or she is better than the one Melody had to put up with when she was part owner of a jazz venue. Not to speak il; of the dead, but he was a real snot.
May I recommend that if you are going to be the power behind the Chaffhaye Throne, you might want to get out on the bike and ride for your exercise.
And by the way, what are these items you always speak of?
Yes, you’re the top of my list!
The items I sell are generally vintage stuff from around the house or clothes. I sell on eBay, etsy, and Poshmark. 🙂 I used to post on what I sold, but I’ve gotten out of the habit. I’ll have to jump back into it.