eBay Sales: paper ephemera for scrapbooking
#MilWordy Update: 109,117 words (4,124 words/day to complete)
I started working on a digitization project recently. I’ve been typing in poems and such which have been sitting, static and unyeilding in my file folders. Let me tell you that the nineties were not necessarily a good time for me. At least by the contents of the poetry folder I’ve found. It’s not that it’s bad poetry necessarily. It’s not that it’s good either. Let’s be honest, it’s not my usual format for writing. I also found an article on propaganda in Nazi Germany that I’ve been transcribing. And I am now getting interested in doing some additional research on the topic and fleshing it out a bit more.
So, that might end up in Medium or something at some point. (Yes, I am looking at doing some entries on Medium if anyone’s interested in that. I’ll even blog about my experiences on using the site.) It needs a lot of polishing and I need to resurrect all of the umlauts that didn’t get put into the document because I was using an old Smith Corona word processor. It sounded like a machine gun as it typed and my roommate’s reaction was mostly “is it over yet?” Especially when I was busy printing out the third copy of my senior honor’s thesis.
- Goal: Finish 2 books & 12 short stories — NOT YET
- Goal: Keep a journal, even if it’s only one line per day — Done pretty well on this actually.
- Goal: Take a photo every day and make myself a book at the end of the year. — I’m a few days behind on this
- Goal: Complete MilWordy. — Progress, but I’ve not hit goal for the day
- Goal: Blog every day. — haha. Nope! Two days in a row now though.