eBay Sales: plush bear, Disney collectable
#MilWordy Update: 114,639 words (4,709 words/day to complete)
Picked up an instant collection of troll dolls today. I don’t think I ever actually had any back in the day. I’m not sure exactly when they got popular, but it was somewhere between the 1980 and 2000…. which doesn’t really narrow it down.
I am almost done with another short story. So, that’s a step in the right direction.
I’m participating in a reading challenge, so you might notice a theme of books each month. You can find the challenge here on StoryGraph. You can join the challenge or just get some ideas from the books people have been tagging to the different words. It’s a lot of fun and really helped me focus in on the books to read for the month. March’s theme is “Time.” So there needs to be a reference to time somewhere in the title: “Time,” “Minute,” “Second,” “Year,” etc. That’s it. Simple as pi. (That’s a Doctor Who reference, for your edification. Old school DW too.)
I’m diving hard into books recently in a vain attempt to tame my To Be Read (TBR) shelves. My TBR is somewhere along the lines of “good luck sucker” and “heat death of the universe” in length. I’ve tried my best to call a moratorium on buying any new books. And I haven’t gorged myself at the library. (because it’s closed for browsing, not out of some form of guilt or self-punishment.)
- Goal: Finish 2 books & 12 short stories — 2 short story complete. 1 in final edits.
- Goal: Keep a journal, even if it’s only one line per day — I need to catch up with this
- Goal: Take a photo every day and make myself a book at the end of the year. — a few days behind again.
- Goal: Complete MilWordy. — Progress, but the goal seems just out of reach for every day. But, I know that I can devote a weekend to writing soon. That should be a way to do it.
- Goal: Blog every day. — Second in a row
- Goal: 15 eBay listings a day while I’m not working elsewhere — got 8 done today by 1500. That’s half-way. I might get a few more in once my phone recharges.