eBay Sales: vase
#MilWordy Update: 121,676 words (5,490 words/day to complete)
I am officially looking for a new day job. We’ll have to see how this flows.
But that being said, I’ve had a chance to look at insurance costs versus COBRA costs and damn. I am hoping that the company I applied to takes me on. I would like to make sure that I have coverage as of April and if I have to take COBRA (which costs more than $100 more than I would pay on the market and I find that less than helpful.
That being said, I am truly torn between trying to build my business and my freelance career and having something steady that pays all of my bills easily.
The business and freelancing would happen regardless of the day job, so I think I will keep looking for something steady. But if I start being able the kludge together enough on a regular basis to pay the bills, then… well… if I don’t need a day job? That would be wonderful.
I see such a very clear need and I’m working through a business model for it. If I can make that work for me? If I can do that by getting some freelance help in or if my VA would be willing to help me with it? (I need to talk to her about it.)
This is going to be a little weird and my blog posts will probably be a little more disjointed than usual. (And that’s saying something.)
Anyway. Love, luck, and lollipops, my loves.
- Goal: Finish 2 books & 12 short stories — 3 short story complete. 1 in edits. Started a new one. I just can’t help myself.
- Goal: Keep a journal, even if it’s only one line per day — Nope. I did not fix this last night. Will today be different?
- Goal: Take a photo every day and make myself a book at the end of the year.
- Goal: Complete MilWordy. — *maybe????*
- Goal: Blog every day. — Back at it. Three days in a row! Woot!
- Goal: Modified eBay goal: List $200-$300 per day. Not today, but I managed it yesterday.