eBay Sales: 3 back issues of a magazine, pair of sneakers
#MilWordy Update: 109,979 words (4,159 words/day to complete)
Today was simply a day. I don’t feel that I’ve accomplished much of anything.
I did end up sweeping around my desk because I dropped 2/3 of a bowl of popcorn. I was … salty about it.
Working my budget and suspending/cancelling subscriptions that I’m not using. I still had the DVD Netflix teir, so I dropped that because I have been holding the same three DVDs for months. I paused subscriptions that could be paused and cancelled one. (but I know that I can resubscribe without losing any of my information, so that’s good.)
I have a short story open that just needs a tiny touch to finish it up, so I’m going to count that one as done today because my plan is to pop over to finish it as soon as I get done publishing this. I also have one to send out for beta reading. That’s not *finished*, but it’s a step in the right direction.
- Goal: Finish 2 books & 12 short stories — 1 short story complete.
- Goal: Keep a journal, even if it’s only one line per day — Done pretty well on this actually.
- Goal: Take a photo every day and make myself a book at the end of the year. — I’m a few days behind on this
- Goal: Complete MilWordy. — Progress, but I’ve not hit goal for the day
- Goal: Blog every day. — haha. Nope! I think I’m getting better?